Friday, November 21, 2008

I'm a Little Indian...








on the go. Here is my arrow, here is my bow. When I go a hunting, hear me shout. Bear and buffalo better watch out!!
This is the adorable song Brix's class sang today for his Thanksgiving Feast. We celebrated Thanksgiving with the boys at school this week. Each class learned a special prayer and had a feast together. Brix's class had a parade with the Pilgrims from another class. We had a great time. They are at a good age for celebrating holidays. They really get into all of the traditions and events. I am looking forward to continuing our traditions every year!
We are headed to Tallahassee next week to celebrate Thanksgiving with Grandma and Papa and Aunt Jennifer. We hope the weather is nice an cool. I'll post our pictures when we get home. Happy Thanksgiving!

2 comments:

Weinberg Family said...

Hey girl...I have you on my blog now so I can just click quick to yours....cute pictures

The Hopkins Family said...

Hey Gennesee -
I have been so behind on blogging, but I loved these pics from Thanksgiving. Lindsay sang the same song at her program. Miss you guys!